Student Scholarship Video Submission
We are asking every scholarship recipient to send us a brief thank-you video. We are going to put them all into a longer video that we can show during our Scholarship Awards Ceremony on May 24. This is to thank the people who are giving you funds for college, and it means a lot to them to hear from you.
We want everyone represented! That means you!
- If you are shy, just say “Thank You!” and share what school you will attend.
- OK in front of a camera? Give us a sentence about what your scholarship means to you.
- Creative? Record a haiku or a short poem.
- High energy? Dance it out like a TikTok.
- Into sports or drama? Something else? Use that for background or inspiration.
- Other ideas? Let’s see ’em!
You don’t need to say your name, as it will be overlaid in text.
Just remember – keep it short and send it by May 10. Thanks!
- Pause for a couple of beats at the beginning and end of your video. This gives the editor room to work.
- Be aware of ambient sound. If you are outdoors, your camera will pick up the sound of the wind or traffic.
- Make sure you don’t start talking before you hit the record button.
- How to look good on screen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACNGhPKnmok
DEADLINE: May 10, 2022