Business and Corporate Support
We truly appreciate the support we receive from local businesses and the wider Bay Area. Companies often support our students through grants and sponsorships, but there are many ways to help students of the New Haven Unified School District.
Here are a few ways you can become a sponsor or provide a grant:
- Offer a grant of funds for a general or specific purpose
- Underwrite all or part of one of our fundraising events
- Become a sponsor at one or more of our fundraising events
- Allow your employees to contribute via payroll deduction
- Become an individual donor
- Provide an employee contribution match
- Provide an in kind donation
Great schools make a great community!
For more information, please contact us.
Make a Contribution to the New Haven Schools Foundation
The New Haven Schools Foundation relies on the generosity of the local community. Donations are tax-deductible and can be designated to specific programs or to the general fund.
The New Haven Schools Foundation is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Contribute Online with PayPal Giving Fund
Thanks to PayPal, you can provide sponsorship or make a contribution online with your credit card or your own PayPal account. As a recognized nonprofit, PayPal will not charge us any fees on the transaction, and they will make an additional donation to NHSF of 1% of the amount that you give. Please let us know if you donate this way, so we can watch for your transaction.
Mail a donation (check) to:
New Haven Schools Foundation
P.O. Box 1574
Union City, CA 94587